Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Today Poland Tomorrow the World!

Poland is about to fall. I know, it sounds pretentious but look at it like this: According to my Blogger statistics, this very blog page that you are reading now, has had three hits from Poland. That's right, Poland. Now, I realize that three hits don't mean a very big hill of beans, but to bean counters, its a few. In fact, three IS a "few," and besides that, juxtaposed against my US readership, that nearly doubled my total reach. That's not bad for someone as loathe as me, as far as blogging is concerned.

I've never been to Poland. I haven't even sent an email to Poland, and yet, Polish people are beginning to take notice of my posts. That's pretty amazing. You have to remember that this is coming from Blogger, powered by Google -and Google, as we know, knows everything about everybody! It's incredible.

So, after conquering Poland, I'll have to take some time and consider my options before proceeding. But that's okay, I'm very patient. Besides, until I read it in my Blogger statistics, I never would've dreamed it could be possible.

Poland... WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment