Sunday, July 20, 2014


WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THESE COLLECTORS?!?!? Seriously, DEATH THREATS? Somebody please tell me that they're not serious!

I'm not taking any more of this nonsense! This poster was originally intended for multiple releases. Geez, these collectors are acting as though they were stockholders in Kaycee Graphics!

When I first posted this poster, on Flootie.com, a little over a year ago, the 50 Giant-sized, Micro-priced prints sold out in a mere four days. A year later, nearing 600 views, I once again made mention of my intention to release a new variation, and lo and behold, these collectors come at me with shanks and chains, practically driving my car off the road, threatening me with everything shy of political disbarment.

This very day, the poster on Flootie.com has passed the 900 mark for views (check it out for yourself at:
https://www.flootie.com/art/819/vantage-by-kaycee-jay-kendall/#.U8yn7pRX-ub ) and the collectors are still calling me up at all hours of the night, telling me that, if I re-issue the poster, the collector value of the original 50 will drop out.

I tend to think that the opposite will occur. That the demand for the original 50 will increase. Anyway, this is all a moot point, because, by the end of next week, the die will be cast. Kaycee Graphics will not respond to terrorist threats. 'Nuff Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment